EARLY ACCESS SALE ENDED THURSDAY 28 NOVEMBER. TO NOW SEE OUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE CLICK HERE.
We've decided to have an online sale ("at long last!" we hear you all shout) and in return you owe us all a few swift halves and a bag of pork scratchings, deal? The sale includes both men’s and women’s styles, socks and a variety of gift ideas.
How to access the LANX Black Friday sale...
- Now: Get Early Access now by following the instructions in the post pinned to the top of our > Facebook Page
- Wednesday 27 Nov @ 8pm: Get Early Access by following the link in our weekly email newsletter > Sign Up Here
- Black Friday Friday (29 Nov): Visit the LANX website > Shop Page
Why go for Early Access?
- If you want the best offers and to guarantee the style/ size you desire we suggest you go for Early Access and follow the instructions on our Facebook Page today
- 50% off will only be available on some styles during the Early Access sale and not over the Black Friday weekend
- Some shoes, socks and gifts in the Early Access sale will not be in the Black Friday sale
- We anticipate some of our limited release styles will sell out before Black Friday starts on the 29 Nov.
Early Access & exclusive offers end:
Midnight on Thursday 28 Nov (6 days)
Extended Exchange Period - 10 Jan 2020:
All orders placed between the 5 November - 25 December 2019 are eligible for an extended exchange period. Customers that purchase in this period may exchange their product/s up until the 10 January 2020. To see our full returns/ exchanges information click here.
We try our best not to do sales, we haven't done an online sale for nearly 12 months, however needs must. Speaking openly, we literally don't have any spare space in our new warehouse. Anyone that came to our warehouse launch weekend will know how full we are and the sight of Matt and Joe hanging off racking 20 feet high (photo below) trying to find shoes is giving Marv and our local health & safety officer sleepless nights. So we need to shift a few bobs, bits and shoes.
If you happen to find a pair of shoes in the sale you've previously purchased at full price we'd like to take this opportunity to apologies. We get that it's a kick in the nether regions. Thanks for understanding and your continued support.
Any questions email Marv direct on firstname.lastname@example.org.