The new range is available on a pre-order basis only, meaning if you want to guarantee a specific size for yourself we kindly ask you to pay to have them manufactured.
HOW PRE-ORDER WORKS
1) Pre-orders have now started and end midnight on Tuesday 30th June
2) On Wednesday 1st July we will order the necessary quantity of materials and begin manufacturing soon after
3) We then aim to ship all the new pre-order sneakers to customers week commencing 3rd August 2020
4) Customers are required to pay a 50% deposit and then final payment will be required prior to shipping. The full 100% price of style 'Ancoats' is £145 and 'Sankey' is £150.
5) In July we will email everyone that has placed a pre-order to request final payment
6) If upon receiving the sneakers they are not the correct fit you may send them back for a full refund or exchange
The launch of our first range of made in England sneakers earlier this year was and continues to be a huge success for LANX. To be upfront and honest with everyone we were a bit tentative about releasing sneakers as we were in the dark as to whether or not our followers would take to them. However it’s safe to say sneakers are here to stay at LANX and we thank everyone for backing our decision.
The designs in our first range were minimal (a posh way of saying safe), so we thought for our next range we'd spice things up a bit and introduce some more colour. Also with all this nice British weather we thought people would like to jazz things up.
The new styles are exactly the same high spec as the first range. They are all handmade in England using bovine full grain leather, Italian calf leather lining and a sidewall stitched cupsole.
To view the pre-order sneaker range click here.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
Marv & The LANX Team