We would like to ensure your complete satisfaction with the items you have purchased from this website. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any product you order from us, simply read the information below and then complete the returns & exchanges document and return the goods back to us within the deadlines set out below.
As per the Shoe Care notes on the website and inside the shoe box, customers are kindly asked to try on your new shoes for the first time with a shoe horn and on a carpet. This is so you protect the heel and don’t scuff the bottom of the soles on a hard surface. If for any reason you need to return or exchange your shoes, they will need to be returned to us in a resalable condition, which requires the heel not to be damaged and the sole of the shoes not to be scuffed.
HOW TO RETURN A PRODUCT FROM OVERSEAS:
- *Christmas 2018 orders: We are happy to extend the Exchange date until 11 January 2019 on all orders placed on or after 15 November 2018. Meaning we will exchange or give credit on products returned back to us by or on the 11 January 2019. The Refunds time, 14 days, will remain the same
- All international customers must pay for their goods to be returned for a refund or exchange.
- If you would like to exchange your item you will be required to pay the new postage fees (we only offer free exchanges for UK customers).
- Please mark clearly on the outer carton ‘UK returned goods’. Failure to do this may result in additional charges being levied, a possible delay in your parcel reaching us, and therefore a delay with your refund being processed.
- You must write "returning unsuitable goods to sender" on the customs form and parcel itself as we will not accept parcels that incur duty charges. You must also tick the returned goods box on the customs declaration documents. If this box is not ticked we will recover the costs from you or return the shoes to you.
- Please note: gift cards, books, laces, care products, polishes and socks which have been removed from the packaging are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
- To start a non-uk return, please email our team by using the contact page.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE):
- Once your return is received and inspected by a member of the customer services team, you will be notified via email of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange
- If you are approved, then your item/s will be processed
- All correctly returned items will only be credited to the account from which the original purchase was made, less any taxes, delivery or import duties incurred in delivery
- If you received a discount, you will be refunded the price you paid only
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS:
- Please note all returns are processed as quickly as possible but please allow 14 working days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please email us via the contact page.
RETURNS POSTAL ADDRESS:
The address can be found at the bottom of the LANX Returns & Exchanges form, click on the link below.