This page contains information on how to Exchange your product for UK orders. If instead you would like to Return your product for a refund you need to click here. If your shoes need repairing or resoling please click here.
We would like to ensure your complete satisfaction with the items you have purchased from this website. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any product you order from us, simply read the information below, then complete the returns & exchanges document and finally return the goods back to us within the deadlines set out below.
As per the Shoe Care notes on the website and inside the shoe box, customers are kindly asked to try on your new shoes for the first time with a shoe horn and on a carpet. This is so you protect the heel and don’t scuff the bottom of the soles on a hard surface. If for any reason you need to return or exchange your shoes, they will need to be returned to us in a resalable condition, which requires the heel not to be damaged and the sole of the shoes not to be scuffed.
HOW TO EXCHANGE A PRODUCT:
RETURNS POSTAL ADDRESS:
- We will exchange goods provided the product is returned within 14 days, has not been worn and is returned in its original condition with its original packaging and receipt.
- If you deem your product incorrect or faulty please read our notes on the Faulty Products page
- Please note, discounted products at 20% or higher are not eligible for a full refund, and can only be exchanged for new product or credit on a future order.
- We are not able to repair shoes, or process returns and exchanges at our events and pop-up shops. You can drop them back at the same location you purchased from along with a completed returns & exchanges form, the LANX staff member will then bring them back to LANX HQ for inspection, after which we will contact you. Alternatively you can post them back to LANX HQ using the form below.
- Please note all exchanges are processed as quickly as possible but please allow 14 working days for your exchange to be processed.
- Once your request has been processed your exchange details (new tracking information) will be uploaded to your order on the website and you will be automatically emailed with the new information.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the original order item/s. LANX is responsible for the postage cost of sending you the new replacement items.
- The product is your responsibility until it reaches us. We highly recommend that you send items back to us via a recorded or signed for service.
- Please note: gift cards, books, laces, care products, polishes and socks which have been removed from the packaging are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE):
- Once your item is received and inspected by a member of the customer services team you will be notified via email of the approval or rejection of your exchange request
- If you are approved, then your exchange item will be processed
- Please allow 14 working days for your exchange to be processed
RETURNS POSTAL ADDRESS:
The address can be found at the bottom of the LANX Returns & Exchanges form, click on the link below.