Woly shoe cream provides long lasting colour and a beautiful gloss finish.
Woly Shoe Cream is suitable for all smooth leathers. It not only adds colour, but also renovates and conditions the leather - bringing the footwear back to life and restoring the original quality.
The benefits of using Woly Shoe Cream
There are many benefits of using a shoe cream. Famaco boasts an extensive colour collection, meaning there is a colour for almost everyone.
- Nourish and enrich the leather
- Add colour to bring the shoe back to life
- Enriches the leather with wax, for added protection
- Modern version of the classic tin polish
- Easy application
How to apply Woly Shoe Cream
- Choose your leather footwear which you wish to renovate, and pick the closest colour match from our Woly Colour Chart
- Clean the shoe using a Woly Combi Cleaner, making sure all dirt, dust and mud has been removed
- With a Woly Cloth or Dauber Brush, apply a SMALL amount of shoe cream to a inconspicuous area of the shoe to make sure the colour is a good match
- Once happy with the colour - In small, circular motions apply the shoe cream - being mindful to not over apply.
- Leave to dry before applying another coat
- If needed, reapply another layer of the cream until you are satisfied with the coverage
- After the cream has dried, buff with a polishing cloth to a high, optimum shine! (We have found that lighter strokes make for a quicker result)