If your shoes need their soles repairing please click here.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any product you order from us, simply read the information below, then contact us as set out below. Before contacting LANX please do consider how long you have had your shoes for and whether or not the issue you have may be general wear and tear.
As per the Shoe Care notes on the website and inside the shoe box, customers are kindly asked to try on your new shoes for the first time with a shoe horn and on a carpet. This is so you protect the heel and don’t scuff the bottom of the soles on a hard surface. If for any reason you need to return or exchange your shoes, they will need to be returned to us in a resalable condition, which requires the heal not to be damaged and the sole of the shoes not to be scuffed.
HOW TO RETURN A FAULTY OR INCORRECT PRODUCT:
- If you wish to return a faulty or incorrect item please email us with your; name, mobile, order number, a brief explanation and photos of the items. We will then reply and confirm what to do next.
- Please do not return any faulty or incorrect products until you have emailed our team and received a reply. Our email can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Please note, products will only be deemed faulty once received by us and checked by our technical team.
- As per our T&Cs and the consumer rights act, we will accept returns up to 30 days for faulty or incorrect items.
- Please ensure we receive the goods within 30 days of their dispatch and that they are returned in their original condition.
- If we agree with you via email to a exchange, refund or repair for a faulty or incorrect product please then follow our normal returns process.
RETURNS POSTAL ADDRESS:
This is given during our normal returns process.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE):
- Once your return is received and inspected by a member of the customer services team you will be notified via email of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved then your refund will be processed
- All correctly returned items will only be credited to the account from which the original purchase was made, less any taxes, delivery or import duties incurred in delivery.
- If you received a discount, you will be refunded the price you paid only.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS:
- Please note all returns are processed as quickly as possible but please allow 14 working days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please email us via the contact page.
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org