This page contains information on how to return your product for a refund. If instead you would like to exchange your product you need to click here.
Was the fit not quite correct for you? Perhaps we can send you another size to try? Worth noting that on each product page we give detailed sizing advice, please do have a read and consider exchanging for another size. Please also read the detailed sizing notes on our dedicated Sizing Advice page. If you would like to ask a question about sizing please email email@example.com.
- We will refund or issue credit to spend with us on a future occasion, provided the product is returned within 14 days, has not been worn and is returned in its original condition with its original packaging.
- If we receive your products back after the 14 day window expires we will not permit a refund and we may instead give you the option of an exchange or credit on a future order.
- As per the Shoe Care notes on the website and inside the shoe box, customers are kindly asked to try on your new shoes for the first time with a shoe horn and on a carpet. This is so you protect the heel and don’t scuff the bottom of the soles on a hard surface. If for any reason you need to return your shoes, they will need to be in a resalable condition.
- If you deem your product incorrect or faulty please read our notes on the Faulty Products page.
- The product is your responsibility until it reaches LANX.
- Please note: gift cards, books, laces, care products, polishes and socks which have been removed from the packaging are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
RETURN PROCESS A:
STEP 1 OF 3:
Please print and complete the LANX Returns & Exchanges form > CLICK HERE. If you don't have access to a printer, please write the information we request within the Returns & Exchanges form on a piece of paper and include this inside your return parcel.
STEP 2 OF 3:
Please now register for a free shipping label, you will need your original LANX order reference number (it starts with LXW) > CLICK HERE. After a few minutes please open your email inbox (also check your junk folder) and select 1 of the 2 formats you would prefer your return label, which are... (1) You can select the Collect+ label which you print yourself and attach to your return parcel, or (2) if you don’t have access to a printer you can select the ‘print-in-store’ barcode.
STEP 3 OF 3:
Please take your LANX returns parcel to your local Collect+ drop-off location with your printed shipping label attached. Alternatively if you selected the ‘print-in-store’ option show the barcode provided at your local Collect+ store and the cashier will scan it and print a returns label for you. To find your nearest Collect+ store drop-off location > CLICK HERE
RETURN PROCESS B:
Alternatively you may send items back using your own method and at your own expense. However, we are not able to refund the shipping costs. If you do choose to return items back yourself we would highly recommend sending items back using a tracked service. Please include a hand written note inside the box stating; your order number, contact details and what product/s you would like to exchange or get a refund for. Our returns address is; LANX, Unit 29-30, Mitton Rd Business Park, Mitton Rd, Whalley, Lancs, BB79YE.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE):
- Once your return is received and inspected by a member of the customer services team you will be notified via email of the approval or rejection of your refund
- If you are approved then your refund will be processed
- All correctly returned items will only be credited to the account from which the original purchase was made, less any taxes, delivery or import duties incurred in delivery.
- If you received a discount, you will be refunded the price you paid only
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS:
- Please note all returns are processed as quickly as possible but please allow 7 working days for your return or exchange to be processed
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please email us via the contact page.
EVENTS & POP-UP SHOPS :
- At our events and pop-up shops we are not able to repair shoes, or process returns and exchanges. Instead you can drop them back at the same location you purchased from along with a completed returns & exchanges form (download the form below). The LANX staff member will then bring them back to LANX HQ for inspection, after which we will contact you. Alternatively you can post them back to LANX HQ using the details above.
CHRISTMAS RETURNS POLICY :
- Christmas present orders: Items purchased between the 1 November 2021 to the 31 December 2021 are entitled to an extended exchange period. This extended exchange period ends at midnight on the 15 January 2022. Customers may request an exchange for product or credit on a future order. Please note, the normal 14 days return for refund policy still applies on all orders.