- Discounted footwear in the sale at 20% or higher is not eligible for a full refund. Instead orders can be exchanged for either alternative product or credit to spend on a future order. We make limited batches of footwear and are a small start up company so we cannot offer the returns flexibility of our sizeable competitors.
- We will refund or issue credit to spend with us on a future occasion, provided the product is returned within 14 days, has not been worn and is returned in its original condition with its original packaging.
- If we receive your products back after the 14 day window expires we will not permit a refund and we may instead give you the option of an exchange or credit on a future order. We make small limited batches of footwear and only hold low volumes of stock. Unlike some other brands, we offer a fantastic service by which customers can enjoy both free shipping and free returns shipping. We must adhere to this 14 day window for all customers, with no exceptions.
- As per the Shoe Care notes on the website and inside the shoe box, customers are kindly asked to try on your new shoes for the first time with a shoe horn and on a carpet. This is so you protect the heel and don’t scuff the bottom of the soles on a hard surface. If for any reason you need to return or exchange your shoes, they will need to be returned to us in a resalable condition, which requires the heel not to be damaged and the sole of the shoes not to be scuffed.
- If you deem your product incorrect or faulty please read our notes on the Faulty Products page.
- At our events and pop-up shops we are not able to repair shoes, or process returns and exchanges. Instead you can drop them back at the same location you purchased from along with a completed returns & exchanges form. The LANX staff member will then bring them back to LANX HQ for inspection, after which we will contact you. Alternatively you can post them back to LANX HQ using the form below.
- The product is your responsibility until it reaches LANX.
- Customers may request 2 complimentary exchanges free of charge, the third exchange (and any exchanges thereafter) must be paid for prior to exchange products being sent. A shipping and admin fee of £10 applies to each exchange.
- Please note: gift cards, books, laces, care products, polishes and socks which have been removed from the packaging are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
EXCHANGE PROCESS OPTION 1:
Please read the above notes prior to moving on to Step 2 below.
Print and complete the LANX Returns & Exchanges form > CLICK HERE
Please now register for a free shipping label, you will need your original order reference number > CLICK HERE
After a few minutes please open your email inbox (also check your junk folder) and print the free shipping label you have been emailed after completing Step 3.
Attach your free shipping label to the returns parcel and take it to your local drop-off location. To find your nearest drop-off location > CLICK HERE
EXCHANGE PROCESS OPTION 2:
Alternatively you may send items back using your own method and at your own expense. However, we are not able to refund the shipping costs. If you do choose to return items back yourself we would highly recommend sending items back using a tracked service. Our returns postal address can be found on the contact page. Please include a hand written note inside the box stating; your order number, contact details and what product/s you would like to exchange or get a refund for. Any questions please email email@example.com..
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE):
- Once your return is received and inspected by a member of the customer services team you will be notified via email of the approval or rejection of your refund
- If you are approved then your refund will be processed
- All correctly returned items will only be credited to the account from which the original purchase was made, less any taxes, delivery or import duties incurred in delivery.
- If you received a discount, you will be refunded the price you paid only
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS:
- Please note all returns are processed as quickly as possible but please allow 7 working days for your return or exchange to be processed
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please email us via the contact page.
CHRISTMAS RETURNS POLICY :
- Christmas present orders: Items purchased between the 1 November 2020 to the 31 December 2020 are entitled to an extended exchange period. This extended exchange period ends at midnight on the 15 January 2021. Customers may request an exchange for product or credit on a future order. Please note, the normal 14 days return for refund policy still applies on all orders.