This page contains information on how to Return your product for a refund. If instead you would like to Exchange your product you need to click here. If your shoes need repairing or resoling please click here.
We would like to ensure your complete satisfaction with the items you have purchased from this website. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any product you order from us, simply read the information below, then complete the returns & exchanges document and finally return the goods back to us within the deadlines set out below.
As per the Shoe Care notes on the website and inside the shoe box, customers are kindly asked to try on your new shoes for the first time with a shoe horn and on a carpet. This is so you protect the heel and don’t scuff the bottom of the soles on a hard surface. If for any reason you need to return or exchange your shoes, they will need to be returned to us in a resalable condition, which requires the heel not to be damaged and the sole of the shoes not to be scuffed.
HOW TO RETURN A PRODUCT:
- **Christmas present purchases** All orders placed between the 5 November - 25 December 2019 are eligible for an extended exchange period. Customers that purchase in this period may exchange their product/s up until the 10 January 2020. Our refunds policy remains the same, 14 days after the customer receives the product.
- We will refund or issue a voucher to spend with us on a future occasion, provided the product is returned within 14 days, has not been worn and is returned in its original condition with its original packaging and receipt
- If you deem your product incorrect or faulty please read our notes on the Faulty Products page
- Please note, discounted products at 20% or higher are not eligible for a full refund, and can only be exchanged for new product or credit on a future order
- We are not able to repair shoes, or process returns and exchanges at our events and pop-up shops. You can drop them back at the same location you purchased from along with a completed returns & exchanges form, the LANX staff member will then bring them back to LANX HQ for inspection, after which we will contact you. Alternatively you can post them back to LANX HQ using the form below.
- The product is your responsibility until it reaches us. We highly recommend that you send items back to us via a recorded, tracked or signed for service
- If you paid for shipping on your original order this will not be refunded
- If you received free shipping on your original order we will refund you for the total sum of the products returned, less a £3 shipping admin fee
- We offer free exchanges, unfortunately we do not offer free returns
- Please note: some sale items are ineligible for a refund and may be exchanged only
- Please note: gift cards, books, laces, care products, polishes and socks which have been removed from the packaging are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE):
- Once your return is received and inspected by a member of the customer services team you will be notified via email of the approval or rejection of your refund
- If you are approved then your refund will be processed
- All correctly returned items will only be credited to the account from which the original purchase was made, less any taxes, delivery or import duties incurred in delivery.
- If you received a discount, you will be refunded the price you paid only
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS:
- Please note all returns are processed as quickly as possible but please allow 14 working days for your return or exchange to be processed
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please email us via the contact page.
RETURNS POSTAL ADDRESS:
The address can be found at the bottom of the LANX Returns & Exchanges form, which must be completed in full, click on the link below.
>> RETURNS & EXCHANGES FORM <<