EVENT & POP-UP PURCHASES
- Unfortunately we are not able to refund, exchange or repair shoes at LANX pop-up shops and events.
- If you purchased a pair of shoes from us at a pop-up shop or event you can take them back to the same destination and hand them over to the LANX member of staff, who will then bring them back to LANX HQ for inspection.
- Please complete a returns & exchanges form, which can be downloaded on the returns page, and place inside the shoe box before handing over the shoes to the LANX member of staff.
- Alternatively you can post them back to LANX HQ using the returns and exchanges form on the returns page.
- If you feel there is a fault with your shoes which you purchased from a store; please take them back to the store you purchased them from, together with a proof of purchase. Your receipt acts as your contract with that store.
- The retailer can examine the shoe to see if they deem it to be a manufacturer fault. If advised as such, they can then send it back to us for an internal inspection, at which point it is at the retailer’s discretion as to whether they offer to exchange, refund or offer a credit note.
- Each of our stockists has its own returns policy, so you will need to check this when making a purchase. If they do not feel it is a manufacturer fault, it is at their discretion.